Pakistan Telecommunication Corporation Limited PTCL Jobs Assistant Manager (HR Operations):
Assistant Manager (HR Operations)
We are looking for a highly collaborative, execution-focused individual who should have a clear, approachable style with excellent self-management and interpersonal skills.
- Assist in process design and re-engineering initiatives that will encompass an end-to-end analysis and future state re-design.
- Assist in development, revision and maintenance of standard operating procedures and ensuring accurate documentation of the process
- Collaborates with the HR Business Partners to ensure the delivery of key project milestones.
- Analyze key HR processes and develop strategy to automate them.
- Draft HRO reports which highlight the department’s achievements and explore areas of improvement.
- Manage the dashboards and entertain the employee facilitation requests .
- Ensure psychological and physical well being of the employees through wellness @ work sessions.
- Improve inter-team coordination through different initiative.
- Introduce new features in the existing PTCL Vibe Portal to ensure increased employee facilitation.
- Restoration, digitalization of key employment record through data archival.
Qualification: Bachelors degree in Human Resources or relevant from a reputable institute
Experience: 02-03 Years’ experience in relevant field
Primary Location Islamabad
Job Human Resource
Organization Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited BU
Job Posting Sep 8, 2020
Unposting Date Sep 13, 2020 Apply