Oxford University Press Pakistan Internships January 2021:
Oxford University Press Pakistan is seeking Design Interns for its Design department to work on book cover designs, illustrations and layout, log artwork, etc. – other tasks and projects may be assigned on an as-needed basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about the process from first design through what you see on a bookshelf and all the behind-the-scenes work in between!
Location: Korangi Industrial Area, Karachi (this is an on-site opportunity).
- Should be final year students of Communication Design or related art/design degree.
- Must be available to start working in a full-time capacity from Feb 2021.
- Must be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Must be passionate about children’s books design.
How to Apply: Interested applicants can email their portfolio and CV at [email protected] with ‘Design Intern’ mentioned in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.