Oxford University Press Jobs Manager Operations: Oxford University Press is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
The Position The person will manage regional warehouse operations and team, forecast demand, monitor stock levels, take cost effective measures and ensure effective delivery.
• MBA in Supply Chain from recognized educational institution
• 5 to 6 years of relevant work experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to lead team and manage resources at an optimum level
• Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
• Proficiency in SAP and MS Office
Applicants should apply by 26 July 2016 by filling up the online recruitment form at www.oup.com.pk/ careers/
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We are an equal opportunity employer Visit our website: www.oup.com.pk
Oxford University Press Jobs Manager Operations
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization