Olive Digital Pvt Ltd Jobs December 2020:
Olive Digital is looking for Content Writers to join our team of professionals. Basic prerequisites are the ability to develop high-quality content that attracts, informs and converts the right target audience. This is a Full-Time Job with highly competitive salary packages that will be determined based on experience and skills. With additional Benefits.
Please drop your CV, a brief cover, and previously written samples to apply
Salary: Rs30,000.00 – Rs70,000.00 per month (depending on experience)
Experience: 1 year (intermediate to expert)
- Knowledge and experience in writing E-books, story-writing, Ghost writing and creative fiction/non-fiction writing is preferred.
- Excellent grasp on the English language
- Exceptional writing skills
- Good command on English Grammar
- Must be able to write non-plagiarized content
- Technical writing ability will be considered a plus.
Interested Candidates email their resume with writing sample to [email protected] with subject “Content Writer”
Olive Digital is looking for an experienced SEO Executive with a particular and knowledgeable skill set in all link building techniques, fundamental on-page knowledge and an enhanced, experienced based knowledge of SEO workings.
Other than this, the individual should also have at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in the mentioned domains. He or she should be ready and accepting towards gaining ownership of projects and concluding promised results effectively. In return, we are offering a market competitive salary and added incentives.
Interested Candidates please apply at [email protected] with Subject line SEO executive
Pease note: This job is only applicable for those individuals who are willing to work in the night shift.
Olive Digital is looking for Social Media Management Specialist to join our team of professionals.
- Build and execute social media strategy
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- 3-4 years proven working experience in social media management
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO, Facebook Business Suite
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business
Interested Candidates please apply now at [email protected] with subject line SMM Specialist