National Accountability Bureau NAB Jobs 27 July 2016: National Accountability Bureau, Lahore invites applications from Pakistani Nationals only for hiring the services of fo lowing expert purely on monthly fee payment basis fora period of one year (extendable on performance basis).
Junior Expert-II (Media) Total Posts: 01
• To act on behalf of NAB to write and issue
• Press Releases to media
• Maintain liaison with media
• Maintain all media reports and records.
• Prepare Press clipping and Press Notes.
• Any other assigned tasks 10 years relevant experience
Important Notes Conditions:-
(1) Educational Qualification: At least 2nd Division in Bachelors Degree from a recognized University
(2) Maximum Age Limit 65 Years
(3) Remuneration: Rs. 85,000/- or downward / upward negotiable as per qualification and experience.
a. Educational Qualification, Experience and age will be counted/examined as on the closing date for receipt of applications
b. Level of advertised requirement may be Increased or decreased at the time of final selection.
c. Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview, after scrutiny of applications depending on job vacancies.
e. The above hiring of services will be governed by the terms of hiring on monthly fee basis.
f. No TA/DAwill be paid for appearing in interview.
g. Candidates should clearly mention the post applied on the left corner of envelope.
h. Application can be forwarded to the undersigned as per given format through mail at NAB Complex, Thokar Niaz Baig, Multan Road, Lahore within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
National Accountability Bureau NAB Jobs 27 July 2016
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization