Multinet Pvt Limited Jobs January 2019:Manager Supply Chain – Karachi
- Development of long-term supply chain management plan.
- Monitoring of nationwide procurement activities for all services and supplies with strong control over governance.
- Maintaining best purchase price by competitive bidding and market analysis.
- Improve / maintain quality standards for all services and supplies to enhance overall stakeholder experience.
- Expertly handle Import activities.
Education / Skills:
- Masters in SCM or equivalent.
- International certifications (i.e. CISCOM / CSCM / CSCP/ CLTD) is preferred.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience (Preferably in Telecom Sector).
Apply now: [email protected]
Position : Manager – Foreign Procurement (Supply Chain)
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
- Transformational capabilities
- Integrated business planning
- Linking supply chain performance to organizational success
- Integrated value chain implementation
Experience & Skills:
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager for 5 years
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Vendor Management
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Masters in Supply Chain Management or similar relevant field
Interested candidates may apply at [email protected] with ‘Manager – Foreign Procurement’ in subject line.
Last date to apply : 15th January 2019