Muller & Phipps Express Logistics Pvt Ltd Jobs December 2020:
Urgently looking for Manager Data & Innovations – Printshop profiles at Muller & Phipps Express Logistics (Head Office – Karachi).
Desired Qualification: BSCS/MSCS (Pref)
Experience: 4-5 years
- Conversion of row data from TXT, XL, XML, Word/any other form into the printable formats
- Data authentication and reconciliation
- Data development in line with client instruction/approved format.
- Designing data logistics to facilitate operation/booking and delivery process by the placement of barcoded CN, ICA, PO, Zone, Destination and nature wise printing separators, OMR marking for automated stuffing and provide pre-booking file to upload data.
- Import/export of data through secured network/SFTP
Data Sampling: Sharing data sample with the client for checking, approval, & regeneration
- To establish, implement and monitor quality checkpoints for all printing
- Preparation of printing jobs
Job Card: To establish, implement and monitor all printing jobs
Quality: To establish, implement, and monitor quality controls in data processing centers to minimize potential risks
Interested candidates can share CV’s at [email protected] with Subject “Manager Data & Innovations (Printshop) – KHI”
Urgently looking for Assistant Manager Retail at Muller & Phipps Express Logistics for our Quetta Office.
- Renewal of express centers tenancy agreement
- Initiate new location documentation for approval Company maintained or franchise
- Develop strategy for the assigned territory to achieve assigned revenue targets for the territory
- Regularly visit the cash customers and resolve their issues
- Ensure timely and accurate dissemination of necessary /updated information to the Retail Clients/Customers
- Ensure availability of inventory /booking items at all express centers within their assigned territory
- Monitor expenses incurred at express centers
- Follow up with other departments to carry out administrative work at express centers
- Ensure training and development of retail staff
- Management of the performance of the Retail booking staff at the assigned territory and ensure target achieve Ratio is maintained for all RSE/RSA
- Keep close eyes on Competition outlook and activities
Interested Candidates with 4-5 years Exp in managing Retail (Courier industry pref) with min Bachelors/MBA qualification may share CV’s at [email protected] with “AMR-UET” mentioned in the subject line of the email