MTBC Pakistan Jobs November 2020:
Position: Account Officer
Experience: 02 Years
- Assist in book keeping, receivable, payables, preparing schedules, invoicing, preparing on demand report and other tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Responsible for Processing cheque, maintaining filing and invoice monitoring systems.
- Person must be able to work on Oracle and Excel.
- Prior experience of working on financial systems.
- Prior experience in a similar role would be preferred.
- Good communication skills.
Position: Python Developer
Experience: 01 Year
Design, build, debug and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable python code.
Experience with python, along with other common libraries/framework such as flask, django, pandas, swagger.
- Jupyter notebook
- SQL server
Company: MTBC Pakistan
Position: Project Coordinator IT
Experience: 01 Year
- Develop high level project management plan
- Lead and work with project team to ensure quality and timely delivery of projects.
- Ensure optimal engagement of resources and stakeholders.
- Ensure that scope and approach are fully understood by all stakeholders.
- Track and report program/project metrics and trends to assist team manager with program/project assessment/evaluation.
- Understand and analyze data, interpret results.
- Raise flags about potential issues with the organization manager, suggest solutions and implement, if appropriate. Contribute to program/project strategy, design, development, and implementation, assist team with preparing a variety of presentations in support of the program/project objectives.
- Agile manifesto & principles
- Value driven delivery
- Scrum roles, ceremonies and artifacts
- MS Project, JIRA and TFS
Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply.
Apply at: careers.mtbc.com or share at [email protected]