Mobilink Jazz Internship June 2019
Last date to apply : 26th June 2019
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
To continue and change the lives of our 55 million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
Jazz aims to prepare today’s talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Summer Internship program is a full time project based paid internship.
We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.
What is In It for You?
Functional Project – Support towards implementing projects in the Commercial division
Skills Based Training – Expand your capability and capacity to hone your skill set
Professional Development – You will get hands on experience about the Commercial division, and learn about insightful projects
Mentorship – Be matched with a Jazz professional to guide you through your extensive learning experience
Fun – Attend social networking activities and build relationship with your peers/stakeholders
Your Jazz Experience
- Convert product pipeline into tangible revenue results – revenue, units sold.
- Ensure timely update on devices business for team and management review via dashboards & reports.
- Recommend ways to improve devices business, product management, commissioning & pricing structures.
- Using analytical skills develop region wise models to boost devices sales for data & smartphone penetration.
- Plan, develop, and execute the assigned projects.
- Prepare and present periodic reports on the assigned projects.
- Attend team meetings and meet the stakeholders related to the assigned projects.
- Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas on existing processes and systems.
- Provide assistance to the department to improve their coordination and productivity.
- Meet group of diversified professionals, which will allow you to build relationships.
- Have close liaison with different departments/functions for the timely execution of deliverable. Apply