Midas Safety Pakistan Jobs March 2021:
Midas Safety Pakistan – Clothing Business is looking for a Capacity & Production Planner in the Industrial Engineering department. The position would require the candidate to plan capacity utilization and carry out resource allocation to ensure efficient execution of production cycle. This includes but is not limited to:
- Preparing the production schedules, and collaborating with other departments to prepare Daily Target Sheets and forecasts of the assigned plant and lines;
- Reviewing scheduling requirements and ensuring accurate and timely delivery while meeting business targets;
- Monitoring daily plant performance and communicating effectively with other relevant departments linked with the production process;
- Providing ex-factory commitments to other departments as per requirement (for e.g. lead times of assigned count and customer);
- Resolving routine manufacturing issues by conducting daily and weekly meetings with the Supply Chain and Operations teams.
The position is based in Karachi, and requires the candidate to have at-least a Bachelors with the relevant experience in Industrial Management. Candidates with experience in the Textile sector will be preferred. Interested candidates may send in their CVs at [email protected]
Midas Safety Pakistan – Clothing Business is looking for Civil Supervisor for its Plant Expansion project. Candidate in position will be responsible to perform engineering duties in planning, designing and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structure and facilities. Position is contractual and based in Karachi Export Processing Zone. Candidate should have at-least Diploma in Associate Engineering with relevant experience of construction and plant expansion. Interested candidates may send their CVs at [email protected]
Midas Safety Pakistan – Clothing Business is looking for a Sr. Officer Maintenance (Contractual) in the Operations department. The position would require the candidate to manage the plant maintenance function for all operational equipment and facility infrastructure. This includes but is not limited to:
- Developing and managing the implementation of improvement plans for plant efficiencies.
- Minimizing unplanned downtime through effective planning and application of maintenance schedules.
- Controlling the department operation budget along with managing manufacturing assets and facility, and parts inventory.
- Preparing, analyzing, and presenting departmental costing, performance, and compliance reports.
- Developing future plant capacities and providing technical guidance for project feasibilities regarding maintenance operating procedures.
- Evaluating and negotiating annual maintenance service contracts while optimizing costs.
The position is contractual and will be based in Karachi. The candidate should have at-least a bachelor’s degree with the relevant experience in Mechanical/Maintenance. Interested candidates may send in their CVs at [email protected]
Midas Safety Pakistan – Clothing Business is looking for a Manager IE and Planning in the Operations department. The position would require the candidate to implement all aspects of Industrial Engineering activities and optimize utilization and plant capacities. This includes but is not limited to:
- Researching and proposing systems, solutions, and plans to optimize costing for all engineering projects to effectively meet long-term company goals.
- Developing and enhancing cycle times, processes and machinery availability through lean techniques and value engineering.
- Monitoring routine reporting procedures and ensure timely execution of processes to achieve business targets.
- Develop and direct master production schedules at divisional level, control budgets, and timelines according to production specifications and order pipeline.
- Developing and managing key stakeholders (internal and external) to optimize deliveries and compliance with the manufacturing strategy.
The candidate should have at-least bachelor’s in Industrial Management with 8-10 years of experience and relevant technical certifications will be preferred. Interested candidates may send in their CVs at [email protected]