Microsoft Jobs Sr Solution Specialist Productivity: Microsoft envisions a cloud-empowered world. A world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness and more ‘sky’s-the-limit” thinking. A world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking both their careers and the cloud places they simply couldn’t anywhere else.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers deeply care about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking things global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning and insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture | Check out all our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
The Impact You’ll Be Making…
At our core, Microsoft is the productivity and platform company for the mobile-first and cloud-first world. We will reinvent productivity to empower every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more.” – Satya Nadella, Microsoft CEO Take the opportunity to help reinvent productivity as a Productivity Solutions Specialist (SSP). You will own and drive sales opportunities for Microsoft Productivity offerings with our enterprise and corporate customers. Leading them to transform their business with the power of Office 365. You’ll engage with business decision makers translating how the MS productivity platform solves the industry specific business problems. You will drive sales of advanced products and services such as Skype for Business, Project Cloud and Visio.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
Be the Productivity sales leader and expert for your assigned set of accounts
- Deliver customer business transformation and success through accelerated adoption and usage resulting in customer references that can be leveraged in future sales engagements.
- Own and drive new revenue growth for Microsoft Productivity solutions within assigned accounts by setting and achieving monthly sales forecasts.
- Drive new customer value through advanced business solutions such as Skype for Business Cloud PBX/Meetings/Conferencing/Broadcasting, Security, Analytics and Project Online.
- Compete aggressively and proactively to win new business and share through differentiated customer business value Be the interface to the customer and orchestrate a v-team of resource to solve customer problems
- Bring customers to agreement on the business value of solutions – including detailed relevant BDM & Industry use cases, financial analysis such as Total Cost of Ownership & Return on Investment
- Orchestrate the completion of a successful Customer Success Plan before opportunity is closed to drive deployment and usage.
- Foster and expand Microsoft’s relationships with Customer Business Decision Makers and lead sales team to blockers to evaluation, contracting, deployment, and usage.
Stay sharp and assist Microsoft transform how we deliver value to customers
- Continuously nurture and expand sales, business, technology, and competitive readiness.
- Participate in internal Microsoft sales communities and in the broader industry through events, yammer, community gatherings and more.
Who we’re looking for…
- Experienced. 10+ years of related skills
- Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, financial acumen, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Performer. Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations and has the ability, characteristics, and determination to compete effectively against skilled and diverse competition
- Collaborative. Work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales & services field, Microsoft partners, and Microsoft corporate sales, engineering, and marketing.
- Growth Mindset. Willing to continue nurturing and developing potential. Sales
- Amazing Salesperson: Exhibits outstanding operational excellence – including monthly/quarterly forecasting, building healthy pipeline, CRM entry and hygiene, opportunity management and virtual team orchestration.
- Overachiever: Exceeds sales goals in an assigned sales territory.
- Leader: Demonstrated sales and partner management experience
- Proficient: Experience with complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Holden, etc.) and sales methodologies (equivalent to MSP/CDF)
- Challenger mindset: Competes to win new market share
- Influential: Significant experience delivering persuasive presentations to business and technical decision makers.
- Products and Services. Strong Cloud and Productivity solution selling experience
- Relationship Builder. Proven experience engaging with senior level executives Apply
Microsoft Jobs Sr Solution Specialist Productivity