Mari Petroleum Company Ltd Jobs Plant Manager GTH:
Organization: Mari Petroleum Company Ltd
Position Title: Plant Manager GTH
Salary Range: Depending upon experience.
Location: GTH Mari Field, Daharki
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 16 years of education in Chemical, Petroleum, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a HEC recognized university (in case of inland education).
- Minimum 22 years’ of experience in production operations in Oil & Gas or Petro-chemical Industry with at least 10 years in supervisory capacity in plant operations.
- In-depth knowledge of Natural Gas processing technologies used for gas, water and condensate separation, dehydration and acid gas removal, compression etc. including condensate handling and control system philosophies
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and on-spec gas sale according to Gas Sale Agreement
- Apply Operation Readiness & Assurance (OR&A) and manage the smooth start-up of new integrations
- Implement the HSE policies, standards and procedures to ensure integrity of Plant and safety of people without damaging environment, asset and reputation of the Company.
- Manage employees training, career development and competency assessment program in order to have competent/skilled workforce
- Basic knowledge of production engineering and related subsurface activities is desirable
- Develop and control operations budget, responsible to keep expenditure within limits
- Provide operations input to Engineering Projects and ensure facilities design/ construction are in accordance with agreed specifications and functional requirements.
- Excellent command on Crisis & Incident management, decision making and problem solving.
- Working knowledge of Maintenance Management System, operational & functional planning is essential.
- How to apply:
Only online applications will be accepted. Applications may be submitted latest by July 25th, 2021. Apply
Mari Petroleum Company Ltd Jobs Plant Manager GTH
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization