Liberty Mills Limited Jobs Software Engineer & Senior Software Engineer:
Liberty Mills Limited is looking for the Software Engineer & Senior Software Engineer.
Candidate should be able to:
- Execute full software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Producing specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Experience developing applications using various technologies on Web & Desktop.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and Oracle.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work independently.
Hands on Experience with:
.Net framework, C# programming, ASP.Net, Win Forms, SQL Server, Crystal Reports, Arduino, Mobile Application Form Barcode Reader and third party tools such as Telerik & DevExpress.
Ideal candidate must be Bachelors/Masters (preferred)
2 & above years of Textile industries experience.
Interested candidates can send their resumes at [email protected]
Liberty Mills Ltd Jobs Software Engineer & Senior Software Engineer
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization