Laam Pakistan Jobs Vendor Management Executive
Position: Vendor Management Executive
About the work
- Should have previous experience in handling multiple vendors including top tiers to bottom tiers.
- Maintaining and building relationships with vendors on a long-term basis.
- Ensuring issues and tasks are timely resolved with a permanent solution.
- Ensuring contracts placed are followed and complied.
- Negotiating timelines, priority orders and other related aspects for orders placed with them.
- Perform vendor performance evaluation and make KPIs.
- Handle Payment, pricing and discounts for all on boarded vendors.
- Vendor platform implementation and functional feedback
- Reducing delivery timelines of orders and increase order accuracy
- Superior integration with all vendors
- Identification of production issues with vendors and order capacities.
- Ensuring all orders are received within and before timelines.
- Graduate 1-3 years of hands-on experience at an AM Level in managing and handling a variety of Vendors of retail industry and brands.
- A good team player, able to handle any task / pressure and dedicated in achieving targets
- Self-starter and able to independently perform with less guidance.
Experience: 1-3 years
Salary: 40-70K (Depends on experience)
Kindly share resumes at [email protected]
Location: Model Town, Lahore.