LAAM Jobs Product Manager:
Position: Product Manager
LAAM is a Seattle and Lahore based startup that’s building Pakistan’s first fashion search and discovery engine. We have hundreds of thousands of people using our platform and we are
Our mission is to:
1) Enable people to easily search, discover and buy fashion products..
2) Help designers and artisans(Small businesses) to reach global audiences and enable their growth. Provide a meaningful space to turn their creative products into opportunity.
About the work
Lead direction of key product areas: Define and execute the strategy and roadmap of key product areas like personalized discovery, seller platform and key fashion verticals(bridals/footwear, fast fashion etc.)
Collaborate closely with the founding team: You will get to work with our founding team(ex-Microsoft, ex-Facebook) to build the experiences for millions of users around the world.
Together: Founders, engineers, designers, and product managers – everyone helps define our strategy and roadmap. You will play a role in helping us decide the direction we take for the years to come.
- Define and deliver a product vision and strategy
- Lead collaboration between engineering, design, analytics, sales and fulfillment teams.
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration.
- You’re business savvy. You understand design drives customer behavior and customer behavior drives business metrics. You seek to understand the business case and incorporate it into your work.
- You have a bias towards action. You understand speed is key in an early startup and you don’t hesitate to accelerate learnings, and overall output.
- 2+ years Product Management or Founder experience.
- Experience defining and driving product and go-to-market strategies
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, analytics, marketing, design and sales.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
Benefits: What we offer
- Jump on a massive opportunity for growth with our company in its early stage
- Phenomenal Leadership (with experience at top technology companies like Microsoft and Facebook)
- Collaborative work environment. We believe in enjoying work while also making an impact.
- Own your work – let your influence and expertise shine here. We want to hear your ideas.
Kindly share your resume at [email protected] ?