LAAM Internship November 2020:
LAAM is a Seattle and Lahore based startup that’s building Pakistan’s first fashion search and discovery engine.
About the work: (Junior Designer Intern)
- Create social media designs/layout.
- Help with major website graphical/visual design.
- Constant research for better understanding of the platform.
- Working with senior graphic designers to ensure that the work meets company standards.
- Taking care of the resizable data.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Using the templates set by the seniors for quicker work.
- Leading brainstorming sessions with team members to cultivate ideas for new campaign concepts, including content and design elements.
- Precision doing creative decisions and having a similar workflow to seniors.
- Experienced using Adobe Photoshop and related softwares.
- Vigilance keeping the work consistency cohesive.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
What we offer:
- Internship leading to a permanent job.
- Collaborative work environment.
- Competitive stipend based on your level of education/ Performance.
Kindly share resumes at [email protected]
Location: Model Town, Lahore