Karachi School of Business & Leadership (KSBL) Jobs November 2020:
Faculty Positions in Accounting & Finance, HR & OB, Marketing, Machine Learning & Operations Analytics, Supply Chain & Operations Management
Karachi School of Business & Leadership (KSBL)
Join the KSBL faculty and contribute to developing leaders in an innovation-driven environment with a global perspective.
KSBL was founded with a vision to establish a world class institution of business learning that will be dedicated to producing creative leaders capable of competing in the global marketplace.
KSBL is committed to promote the core values of diversity, independence, integrity, ethics, and entrepreneurial spirit by creating a community of world-class managers, business leaders, and entrepreneurs. The mission of KSBL is grounded in the belief that the provision of a premier business education will strengthen the economy.
We seek dynamic and energetic individuals as Teaching Fellows/Lecturers/Assistant/Associate/Full Professors in the following disciplines:
- Accounting & Finance
- Human Resources & Organizational Behavior
- Business Analytics and Machine Learning
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
Your key responsibilities will be to leverage technology to devise and achieve the strategic objectives in teaching, consulting, research and external engagement. You will be teaching in an environment driven by technology, innovation and efficiency. You will be expected to take part in activities that enhance the profile and reputation of the discipline.
Required Education & Experience:
- PhD in relevant area (for Assistant/Associate/Full Professors) and MS/MPhil (for Teaching
- Teaching Experience in undergraduate, graduate, and executive education
- Teaching Fellow/Lecturers (some teaching and industry experience is preferred)
- Assistant Professor – (Min. 2 Years)
- Associate Professor – (Min. 10 Years)
- Professor – (Min. 15 Years)
- Good command on case method teaching, simulations and other innovative pedagogies
- Experience of executive education programs and consulting would be an added plus
- Existing relationships with any external bodies that enhance the national and
international standing of the school would be an added plus
- For research track applications, publications in quality journals are mandatory
KSBL values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culturally vibrant intellectual community, and strongly encourage applications from women and scholars from around the world. Remote teaching is possible in some cases (to be discussed during evaluation process).
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants may apply to [email protected] mentioning the area and
- position that you are applying for in the subject line. Any relevant queries may also be
- directed to the same email.
- The application package consists of a cover letter, curriculum vitae (with the names and
- contact information of at least three referees), teaching statement (clearly outlining innovative
- pedagogical approaches) and statement of research interest as well as recent teaching
- evaluations by the students.
- Last date* for submission of applications is November 26, 2020.
- After the deadline, applications will be considered on space-available basis.