Jubilee Life Insurance Jobs Network Security Analyst
Jubilee Life Insurance is looking for:
Title : Network Security Analyst
Department : Risk Management, Compliance & Quality Assurance
Section: Information Security & Quality Assurance
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Security or related discipline
Experience: At least 2 year experience in Information Security and Network Administration.
Skills Requirement: Experience with Penetration testing /
Understanding of different security products like Firewall, IPS, Antivirus, SIEM, Web Gateway.
Certifications: Networking certifications / Security certification like CISSP, CISM, CEH, etc. are preferred.
- Monitor compliance of Information Security policies, specially related to network devices.
- Review secure configuration settings for network devices
- Review network devices change log
- Review network devices patching status
- Review network devices security logs
- Perform or assists in performing penetration testing to uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Follow-up, Monitor and Update management on fixing of identified vulnerabilities.
- Stay current on Information Security trends and security standards.
Interested candidates can send in their CV’s at [email protected] latest by 12, October, 2020