Aisha Steel Mills is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
No. Of positions: 02
Main Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Fund management,
• Maintaining Cash Flow.
• Responsible for ensuring debit advices are arranged for bank reconciliation and key contact person for audits,
• Custodian for panel banks, bank accounts, borrowing limits and authorized signatories lists
• Arrange documentation in place to transact with Banks (BBFS, facilities letter, documentation, director’s resolution etc.)
• Coordinate with other department to meet deadline of Spares LC
• Exposure of Secretarial practice (i.e. Online filling Form A, Form 29, Notice to KSE or SECP, etc.) preferred.
• Exposure of different Banking Facilities i.e. Cash Finance, FE 25, Bank Guarantee.
• Establishment of Letter of credit, Amendment, Retirement, documentation for inland LC.
• Arrange documents for Bank Account open and closure.
• Arrangement Insurance / Billing / record maintaining.
Core Skills Required :Good Basic financial knowledge, inter-personal skills.
Qualification & Experience
• MBA- Finance with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Treasury;
• Graduate with minimum 4 years of relevant experience in Treasury;
Benefits: Medical Hospitalization, Group Life Insurance, Leaves, Gratuity, Performance Bonus etc. Location: Head office situated at M.T Khan Road, Karachi .
To apply send your resume at [email protected]