Industrial & Commercial Bank Of China ICBC Jobs Manager Operation Management Internal Control & Compliance:
INDUSTRIAL & COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA, PAKISTAN OPERATIONS
ICBC is the largest commercial bank in the world. ICBC Pakistan has been the largest foreign commercial bank in Pakistan since 2016 with total assets of $33 billion and paid-up capital of $150 million. It has made significant and important contribution in supporting local economy since its inception in 2011. It was also awarded as the top 50 corporate taxpayer by his excellency PM and complaint taxpayer by FBR in 2018. ICBC Pakistan is also the major financial service provider for CPEC Projects. We, ICBC Pakistan, are driven to build a high-quality internal environment marked with respect, trust, and support in which indi-vidual talents are well recognized and rewarded. We will offer you a market competitive salary along with good perks & benefits such as life and health insurance for you and your dependents and parents, festival allowances, attractive bonus etc.
Position Title: Manager, Operation Management, Internal Control & Compliance , Karachi
The prime purpose of this role is develop, manage, review, update and publish written operational policy and procedures of bank. Provide support and guidance to branches/departments on various operational, policy & procedural issues for smooth operations.
- Develop, manage, review, update and publish written operational policy and procedures of general banking. Provide sup-port and guidance to branches/ departments on various operational, policy & procedural issues for smooth banking opera-tions. Analyze the general banking working process and discovering the gaps and the weakness points and coordinate to propose implementation plans. Issue instruction circulars on policy & periodic regulatory requirement changes related to general banking. Organize trainings to branch staff and other concerned staff on policy and regulatory requirements of banking operation.
- Provide oversight and direction to the employees in Branch Banking Operations in accordance with the bank’s policies and procedures. Carry out inspection or branch review periodically on operations. Conduct voucher review and continuously monitor risks embedded in operations.
- Coordinate with external/SBP auditors for smooth annual audit and regulatory inspections of all branches & Department functions pertaining to Branch Banking. Consolidation of various regulatory reports submitted.
- Review and suggest changes to core banking solution for improvement of work flows and system processes in order to pro-vide efficient and seamless customer service and consistent control environment. Review operational risk from operational perspective when bank launching new products or operation.
- Assist DGM of Internal Control and Compliance Department in operational risk management. Establish and maintain rele-vant controls and feedback systems to monitor the operation of the departments. Develop risk and control self assessment questionnaire as required under Compliance Risk Management Framework.
- Other assignments from GM and DGM of Internal Control and Compliance Department.
Qualification and Skills:
- MBA /M.COM with majors in Banking & Finance.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the field of banking operation.
- Proficient in banking operation management and well versed with industry practice and SBP regulations related to branch operation and management.
- Excellent writing/drafting skills
Kindly apply with updated resume at [email protected] latest by November 15, 2020 along with latest salary slip & mention position title in subject line.