Inductrial & Commercial Bank of Chain ICBC Jobs Relationship Manager / Senior Relationship Manager:
Organization: Inductrial & Commercial Bank of Chain ICBC
ICBC Pakistan has been the largest foreign commercial bank in Pakistan since 2016 with total assets of $33 billion and paid-up
capital of $150 million. It has made significant and important contribution in supporting local economy since its inception in 2011.
It was also awarded as the top 50 corporate taxpayer by his excellency PM and compliant taxpayer by FBR in 2018 . ICBC Pakistan
is also the major financial service provider for CPEC projects.
We, ICBC Pakistan, are driven to build a high-quality internal environment marked with respect, trust and support, in which indi-
vidual talents are well recognized and rewarded. We will offer you a market competitive salary along with good perks & benefits
such as Life and Health insurance for you and your dependents and parents, festivals allowances, attractive bonus etc.
Position Title: Relationship Manager / Senior Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking — Lahore
Position Overview: The prime purpose of this role is Business Development, in line with overall ICBC’s business strategy. The position is primarily
responsible to acquire, grow and maintain corporate client relationships, providing corporate banking products and services to
the targeted and high valued corporate clients, achieve bank’s deposit, advance and profitability targets.
- To achieve Corporate banking business growth by introducing new customers to the Bank for enhancing the bank’s portfolio of advances, trade finance, commission and Deposits.
- To cross sell bank’s products to existing and new clients and delivering outstanding customer service and maintain good levels of credit stewardship and operational risk management.
- To execute and complete pre and post approval formalities; Closely monitoring transaction in customers’ accounts and ensuring timely repayment.
- To monitor the financial position of the client on a quarterly basis based on their financial reports. In case of any deterioration, take appropriate actionsto temporarily reduce/ block the limits.
- To prepare credit proposals involving analysis of financial statements, developing financial models, the repayment capability, risk assessment, profitability and business potential of the client.
- Handling internal and external audits of the assigned portfolio; Undertaking Due Diligence Process for both Local and Foreign Financial Institutions and Corporate Customers.
- Other jobs assigned by supervisor/management.
Qualifications & Skills:
- BBA/MBA with majors in Banking /Finance. Relevant certifications (eg: CFA, FRM) may be advantageous.
- Minimum past experience of 5 years or above for Manager and 08 years or above for Senior Manager in corporate banking /investment banking/ syndication desk and ability to bring in new leading clients to the bank.
- Adequate knowledge in real estate and previous experience in providing finance to the sector to will be a plus.
- Rich corporate clients resources..
- Very familiar with the corporate banking products and trade finance.
- Good Fl relationship and maintain daily contact and experience in syndication will be a plus.
Kindly apply with updated resume at [email protected] latest by April 25, 2021 along with latest salary slip & mention position title in subject line.