• Reviewing resumes and applications.
• Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process.
• Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions.
• Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance.
• Handling insurance-related issues.
• Managing workplace safety issues.
• Training new or existing employees.
• Firing staff.
• Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Philippines; Saudi Arabia|
Apply Now –
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
– Human Resources/Personnel Jobs in Saudi Arabia –
Search All Jobs
Register & Apply Online
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization