• Reviewing resumes and applications.
• Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process.
• Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions.
• Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance.
• Handling insurance-related issues.
• Managing workplace safety issues.
• Training new or existing employees.
• Firing staff.
• Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Philippines; Saudi Arabia
Apply Now –
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
– Human Resources/Personnel Jobs in Saudi Arabia –
Search All Jobs