• Performs sales activities on key account customers.
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets for different market territories.
• Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new product lines.
• Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
• Fully manages and supports sales team.
• Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
• Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top decision-makers.
• Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
• Holds regular meetings with sales team as well as upper management.
• Liaise with different departments in the company that relate to the sales department.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
Apply Now –
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
– Management Jobs in Saudi Arabia –
Search All Jobs