Foodpanda Pakistan Jobs Warehouse Manager:
Position Title: Warehouse Manager
Department: New Verticals
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
Foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Pakistan, bringing thousands of your
best loved restaurants online into your home or office – fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks
as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup
We are looking for a self-driven and experienced Warehouse Manager to organize and oversee the daily
operations of the warehouse in Pakistan. The successful candidate will ensure that our operations are
well-coordinated and productive. As a Warehouse Manager, your role revolves around setting up and
implementing SOPs, and coaching the warehouse team to be operationally efficient.
- Coordinate the end-to-end warehouse processes, from inbound management to stock handling, storing, and order dispatching on a timely basis.
- Responsible for steering the warehouse operations to the agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Proactively recommend and implement operational goals, objectives and process improvements.
- Manage Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) procedures to ensure department compliance with regulations by performing periodic safety & health risk assessment.
- Allocate resources to ensure optimal efficiency (scheduling).
- Liaise with the commercial department to actively manage fast and slow moving lines, manage spoilages, wastages and shrinkages etc. as well as successful implementation of returns, refunds, damaged and expired goods.
- Ensure periodical stock takes are carried out and noted down accurately. Physical and system stock variation targets are kept within acceptable tolerance limits.
- Effectively ensure that the implementation of policies, procedures and work standards are met.
- Coordinate periodic maintenance of the facilities and escalate any malfunction to the Realty Facility Manager.
- Ensure warehouse housekeeping and workplace safety.
- At least 2-3 years of proven experience in warehouse management.
- In depth knowledge of operations and first principles (e.g. supply chain, customer service, JIT, Six Sigma etc.)
- Knowledge of industry’s local legislation.
- Stakeholder management including with vendor goods delivery teams, residential and commercial neighbors and community.
- Working knowledge of performance/operation metrics.
- Familiar with Warehouse Management Systems, as well as demand forecasting and stock replenishment tools.
- Excellent knowledge of manpower planning and scheduling, including for off days, leaves, absences and variable demand requirements.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
How to Apply: Please send your updated CV with the subject line “Warehouse Manager” on [email protected]