Jobs By Field
Foodpanda Pakistan Jobs May 2020:
Position: Lead – Vendor Activation
We’re focused on providing a seamless onboarding/activation experience to our vendors so that, together, we can build the best delivery service out there. You will be expected to work closely with multiple stakeholders across departments and the region to lead a team that ensures new vendors are being onboarded with the best on-boarding experience. This will
include: Training of successful order transmission, implementation of the SOPs & quality metrics, education and guidance on new tools and programs, Establish a solid foundation for vendors that are able to grow on the platform on their own after the onboarding period. Manage the new vendor activation and other pilots and initiatives taking place in the new verticals.
These tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a Team: Train new joiners to the team on the processes and tools used to onboard vendors, and continuously look for ways to improve onboarding executives’ productivity.
- Performance Tracking: own reports/dashboards on Salesforce, measuring different onboarding KPIs. Ability to spot blockers in the process through reports, investigate on the root cause, and deploy members of the team to resolve them.
- Own Onboarding Processes: keep a document repository for best onboarding practices, training decks and materials, constantly updating them when there are UX or system updates.
- PIC for Onboarding Systems and Tools: become the point of contact for onboarding systems/tools used by foodpanda, working with regional and global teams to improve them for the local market.
- Innovation and Automation: develop new ways of training vendors to promote vendor operational excellence.
- Adoption : adopt the regional content SOP and localize to align with country content requirements and maintain the content consistency.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Develop a picture of success for each new vendor under the month long “Perfect
- “Perfect Vendor” activation and training program where the incumbent will be
responsible for designing, communicating and executing the month long training
program for the new vendor so they are well aware of the SOPs, processes and working
- Educate the vendors for the deals and discounts in lucrative manner that can lead
towards retention and their mutual benefits from foodpanda platform
- Track impact, value and overall adoption of the month long “Perfect Vendor” activation
and training program aligned with Head of Operations
- Provide on going proactive updates on the activation and training program on a regular
basis by carrying out focused group/ feedback sessions with vendors
- Communicate clear priorities to team, conduct internal trainings for successful execution
of the “Perfect Vendor” activation and training program
- Constantly identify opportunities to improve Vendor Activation
- People oriented person, someone who loves to engage and interact with people
- Able to lead, motivate and inspire people
- Somebody with retail or telecom profile who might be looking after sales & distribution and retailer activation
- Prior retail activation experience
- Ability to lead a team well, keeping them motivated and engaged
- Has an acute sense of responsibility and can take full ownership of the function.
- You have at least 3+ years of work experience in a similar role
- You are process-oriented and data-driven
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, or Google equivalents
- Your knowledge of the internet and e-commerce sector is solid
- You are driven and ambitious.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and cooperative team setting, with numerous interaction with internal and external customers.
How to apply: Please share your updated resume at [email protected] mentioning “Lead Vendor
Activation” in subject line.
Position : Team Lead-Finance
Reports To: Assistant Manager- Finance
- Assist AM in preparation of Monthly Reports.
- Generate monthly revenue and expenditure report for global reporting.
- Restaurant management. Attending meetings with partnering restaurants (when necessary).
- Assist team in performing reconciliation of account receivables and payables.
- Treasury & fund management and maintain relations with banks.
- Managing team with payments and receipts
- Supervising collection team for defaulter protocol.
- Recording revenues in accounting software.
- Perform record-keeping of all financial operations.
- Qualified ACCA/CIA, ACMA, CIMA, CA (inter), CFA Level 1 cleared. Master’s in finance degree from a reputable institution.
- Familiar with IFRS and local reporting requirements.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Must have accounting software experience. Quick Book/SAP experience candidates will be given preference.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 4 years of experience.
A little About Us:
- We are fast, like mind boggling fast! So, if you’re someone who loves ever changing goals and loves optimization, you’re the right fit for us!
- We love what we do, and we don’t rest until we’ve achieved our targets. So, if you’re also someone who is driven until the dream is achieved, come join us!
How to Apply: Please send your updated CV with subject line “Team Lead-Finance” on [email protected]
Foodpanda Pakistan Jobs May 2020
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Organization