Faysal Bank Pakistan Jobs Assistant Manager Transformation Office
Assistant Manager Transformation Office required for Faysal Bank, Karachi.
Job Purpose: Manage/monitor strategic projects with respect to milestones, timelines & deliverables.
- Plan all project timelines, milestones, deliverables, & micro-deliverables using the appropriate software tools or PM methods.
- Establish & deliver mechanisms for tracking project progress & report to stakeholders via a formal communications plan.
- Establish a project charter for each approved project, defining the project goals, objectives, risks, assumptions, staffing levels. Roles & responsibilities, work breakdown structures, milestones and deliverables.
- Follow-up with relevant stakeholders on progress of strategic initiatives.
- Regular reporting of initiatives with respect to timelines, deliverables to Enterprise Transformation Office.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s, preferably MBA from a recognized university.
- 3 to 4 years of relevant banking/project management experience.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Eligible candidates may share CVs at [email protected] with position title in subject before 26th July’19.