Jobs By Field
Fatima Group Jobs Sourcing Manager:
Fatima Group is hiring for Sourcing Manager in Supply Chain Function, Lahore. The ideal candidate should have the following:
Qualification: MBA from reputable university.
Experience: 6-8 years of relevant experience of commodities and sourcing in Supply Chain.
Department Description: This position is responsible for strategic sourcing of Commodities Category, leading the demand and supply planning, development of annual procurement plan, stakeholder engagement, identifying potential opportunities for consolidation, alternate / local sourcing, long term contracts and strategic supplier relationship management to create value within Supply Chain.
- Implement the end-to-end strategic sourcing process for Commodities category
- Collaborate with technical teams at the Plants, and Sales and Marketing to prepare and execute demand and supply planning. Understand the business needs of different plants and initiate consolidated procurement to derive cost savings
- Conduct supply market analysis to identify industry / economic trends, supply and demand levers, potential new suppliers or products (alternate or local sourcing, make-vs-buy decisions), forces and negotiation levers
- Develop an organization wide category strategy based on market analysis and business need
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure optimization of total cost of ownership
- Collaborate with Commodities Buyers to ensure delivery against KPIs of P2P process
- Analyze data to identify opportunities for short term and long term agreements, and implement comprehensive contract management
- Identify strategic suppliers of the Commodities category and implement a comprehensive supplier relationship management program to develop long term working relationship with strategic suppliers
- Collaborate with Shipping and Logistics function to evaluate vessel chartering options, in order to ensure minimum Total Cost of Ownership for the company. Coordinate customs clearance to avoid demurrages and port charges.
- Implement risk mitigation strategies, to ensure long term supply continuity. nderstand the tradeoff between cost, time, and quality in order to negotiate agreements that meet business needs.
- Develop end-to-end knowledge of manufacturing process and costs, reverse logistics, and market intelligence, to influence sourcing decisions.
- In case of NA Catalyst, ensure preparation export documentation, coordination with Finance, warehouse, shipping and logistics, and supplier for streamlining the temporary export and re-import process, including release of indemnity bond upon reimport.
- Provide input to Unit Head Commodities for improvement in business processes, to identify the opportunities of digitalization, and introduce innovative solutions
Detailed Description: End to end Supply Chain process understanding of a large scale manufacturing industry, including strategic sourcing, procurement planning, Contract Management, Supplier relationship Management and law & trade rules.
Ability to rapidly communicate findings and recommendations to senior management to remain agile in decisions and proactively tap opportunities. Apply
Fatima Group Jobs Sourcing Manager
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Organization