EY Ford Rhodes is hiring for a ‘Supervising Associate – HR‘ for our Islamabad office.
Position Summary: The incumbent will be responsible for carrying out general HR operations including, but not limited to providing support on special projects, assisting line managers/partners, ensuring compliance against all EY Ford Rhodes policies and procedures and maintaining confidentiality in all matters.
- Coordinating with the head office (Karachi) for all recruitment and selection needs, starting from job posting till interview for the region
- Ensure proper onboarding of all new hires (Pre-hire workflow, documentation, orientation and induction)
- Maintaining employee dashboards.
- Administer employer branding initiatives in the region.
- Performing training needs analysis on a timely basis and sharing it with the head office to accommodate employees in different learnings.
- Coordinating training initiatives.
- Providing support in performance management and appraisal process for the region.
- Be the first point of contact for all the employees.
- Planning and conducting engagement activities for staff at all levels based on the needs.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends through proficient application of MS-Excel.
- Act as a business partner to all the service lines.
- Providing assistance in special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; delivering the result.
- Demonstrating thorough knowledge of all HR disciplines including all its policies, procedures and practices.
- Managing the overall HR operations i.e. payroll administration, transfers, separations, attendance management and leave management.
- People management and grievance handling.
Experience and Qualification:
- 4-5 years of experience in the capacity of HR generalist role.
- Bachelors in HR. Masters in HR will be preferred.
- Prior experience of HR Business Partnering will be an asset.
- Hands on experience with different ATS (Applicant Tracking System) will be an asset.
- Proficiency in English/Urdu (spoken and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Ability to multi task
- Research and analytical skills.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Willingness to assume additional responsibility
- Ability to take initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Open to travelling as per need.
Interested candidates may apply through the given link: https://eygbl.referrals.selectminds.com/experienced-opportunities/jobs/supervising-associate-hr-islamabad-188578