DWP Group Jobs Regional Manager Customer Support:
Vacant Position at DWP Group
Title: Regional Manager Customer Support
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Degree Title: BE / BSc (Elect/Mech) / B.Tech in RAC
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Experience: 8 Years – 12 Years (Relevant experience in customer services in consumer electronics industry.)
Age: 40 – 50 Years
Apply Before: Jan 19, 2021
- Management of service support through CS service centers / sub-contractors in the region.
- Closely monitor day to day service operations in the region to ensure achievement of KPIs.
- Ensure smooth functioning of the centers to complete service provision to customers in effective and efficient manager.
- Ensure availability of adequate spares support at the centers and subcontractors.
- Keep close liaison with sales, dealers and subcontractors for all service matters.
- Exercise management and administrative functions in his area of jurisdiction.
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
Interested candidates, please apply at [email protected] with “Regional Manager CS” in the subject line.