Dubai Islamic Bank Jobs Training Coordinator:
Islamic Banking – HR
We are looking for a motivated and career-oriented individual with passion towards performance excellence for the following position:
Training Coordinator, Learning & Development, HR (Based in Karachi)
- Coordination and implementation of bank – wide training calendar, plans and activities on a on-going basis.
- Managing records of attendance in structured learning history pertaining to training activities.
- Maintaining good business relationship with all key stake holders, vendors, and regulators.
- Providing logistical and administrative support for execution of training plan.
- Providing support to Head L&D and Manager Training in implementation of training strategies.
- Minimum 2 or more years of relevant experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
Skills & Behaviors:
- Good written communication skills.
- Command on MS Office (specially MS Excel).
- Adaptable to change, working on stretch assignments
How to apply:
- All interested applicants are requested to email their updated CV at [email protected].com OR [email protected]
- The email subject line should read: “Training Coordinator – Human Resources