Jobs By Field
Descon Engineering Limited Jobs Executive Procurement – Construction Equipment (E&P):
Job Title: Executive Procurement – Construction Equipment (E&P)
Job Summary: Take lead in Supply Chain function to ensure that procurement of all construction equipment and their spare parts is carried out as per OEM specifications in accordance with project procurement schedule and budgets while adhering to Company’s policies. Obtain competitive prices and terms for equipment in accordance with specifications, requirements, and agreed on an E&P plan.
- Undertake to prepare equipment and spare parts procurement plan as per project schedule
- Undertake to prepare and send a complete RFQ to pre-qualified / approved vendors for obtaining quotations to meet project deadlines.
- Ensure procurement of all spare parts for specific equipment & new equipment (when required) is made at the most competitive price, meeting the budget & technical requirements.
- Ensure effective coordination with E&P Team Project Leads & Project Management for responding to vendor’s clarifications, review of specifications and equipment inspections so that all material is purchased and delivered as per project equipment deployment & procurement schedule
- Undertake to prepare the necessary documents (comparative statement) for getting techno-commercial approval of quotations and selection of vendor before the purchase order is made.
- Ensure that the purchase order being sent to the vendor has clarity in requirement and completeness of specifications, terms & conditions, and deliverables (delivery times and vendor data etc.)
- Ensure that reliable and effective expediting and inspection resources are engaged for timely delivery of all material as per ordered specifications.
- Should be well versed with latest INCOTERMS, well aware of shipping modes, norms & customs export/imports procedures.
- Undertake prequalification of vendors and subsequently update the list of pre-qualified/approved vendors regularly so that an approved/ qualified vendor list is available at all times.
- Ensure all processes are executed as per Company policies & procedures.
- Qualifications: Degree of BE/BTech in Auto & Diesel from a reputed institute.
- Overall 7-8 years’ experience for BTech & 5 Years for BE in the field of Supply Chain Management (Procurement) for Construction Equipment & Spare Parts
- Computer literacy including command over MS Office.
- Strong negotiation, analytical, and time management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
E-mail ID for applying: [email protected]
Last Date for applying: September 20, 2021
Descon Engineering Limited Jobs Executive Procurement – Construction Equipment (E&P)
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Organization