BreakThru Jobs Business Analyst
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Karachi, Shahra-e-Faisal
Education: Bachelors in marketing or relevant domain
Shift timings: 5 PM to 2 PM
BreakThru is looking for a passionate Business Analyst for their Product Development Team. In this role, you will support the team members throughout the project lifecycle and play an integral part under the direction of senior resources while aiding in documenting both business requirements and comprehensive solutions for a number of projects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist with the daily management of operational functions of the Product Team, including preparation and minutes for standing meetings, reporting processes, information flow.
- Provide documentation support for requirements gathering; process analysis; gap analysis; design of new functionality; and product testing.
- Participate in project walkthroughs: business requirements gathering, design walkthrough, functional test plans, and implementation sessions.
- Develop periodic project progress reports.
- Manage written communications between stakeholders and internal business units.
- Manage and maintain content management and control processes and tools.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to translate complex ideas into simple language for non-technicians
- Well-developed written and verbal ability
- Great analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent project and proven time management skills
- Proven management and organizational skills
- Knowledgeable in the use of UML and Use Cases
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- In-depth understanding of organizational data flow and its use in management decision- making
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Analysis, Business Administration, IT or Computer Sciences.
- In-depth understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- In-depth understanding of the Application Development Services software methodology
Interested applicants can send resumes at [email protected] by mentioning “Business Analyst” in the subject line by 25th April 2021.