Attock Petroleum Limited APL Jobs Executive Commercial Fuels:
Attock Petroleum Limited, a leading Oil Marketing Company is looking for Executive (Commercial Fuels) – in Consumer Sales Department.
Education: MBA Marketing.
Experience: 3-5 years preferably in OMC.
No. of Positions: One (1)
Responsible to look after Sale of High Speed Diesel & Furnace Oil to industrial customers in South Region.
- Exploring new sales avenues. To identify potential customers by cold calling, market visits and through other means available for sales generation, collection of industry/customer’s information as well as competitor’s activities monitoring.
- Meetings with the potential leads, responding to their enquiries by sending formal quotation and business proposals, negotiating the terms and conditions of agreement/supplies, price, delivery mechanism with customers and to overcome challenges with a view to close the sales on case to case basis.
- Handling of customer’s transactions/ complaints by involving internal stakeholders in order to resolve the issues in timely manner.
- Sending documents received from customers to Head office for new customer’s account opening.
- Preparation and sending price quotations to relevant industrial customers. Follow up with the customers for feedback about quoted price and receipt/execution of orders from customers.
- Preparation of HSD sales reports on daily basis and sending to Manager (commercial Fuels).
- Receipt of payment instruments and intimation of payment to finance and logistics department for load execution. Timely recovery of payments from customers in case of Credit supplies.
- Intimation of customer’s demand/order to all concerned departments, coordination with finance, logistics and operations at various supply points to ensure timely execution and coordination with customers with relevant updates about supplies.
- Account reconciliation with the customer by sending details to finance team.
- Follow up with customers regarding product short supply claims (Debit Notes) and sending to Head office for processing/issuance of Credit Notes. Follow up with Finance department and logistics team for timely settlement of Debit/Credit notes.
- Sending Refund claims of customers to Head office and follow up for issuance of cheque.
- Filing and maintaining documentation for record purpose.
Skill Required: Good Communication, Customer Handling, Negotiation and Multi-Tasking Skills
Last Date to Apply: 06 May 2021 Apply