Arthur Lawrence Jobs August 2018:Position: Technical Recruiter.
The incumbent will be responsible for all facets of the recruitment process, from job analysis to sourcing, screening & selection, interviewing and hiring the best resource(s) for the organization and clients. Ideally the candidate should have prior work experience in the same capacity, having knowledge of IT and technology based softwares/ERPs, must have excellent communication skills and should be a graduate (preferably IT or HRM).
Job Requirements: Responsible for sourcing, recruiting and screening applicants for a variety of IT/technology positions Analyzing client’s HR requirements, posting on various forums, collecting relevant CVs from existing data bank as well as through new searches and negotiating with the short listed candidates.
Must be adept with the latest techniques being used for sourcing candidates Headhunting— Identifying and approaching suitable candidates Technology knowledge – Ability to understand technology and to keep abreast of technology trends at Client Company.
Shift Timings: Central US (0800 to 1700 hrs).
Send your updated CV at [email protected]
Junior Desktop Support Officer
Location: Karachi Office
Working Hours: 6-00 PM to 3-00AM PKT
- Provide workstation, laptop, printer, hardware and software support and troubleshooting (Desktop and remote support).
- Installation and configuration of operating systems on client and server machines.
- Maintain and troubleshoot software and computer peripherals.
- Set up and configure all workstation, laptop, and printer hardware.
- Ensure all open tickets requiring follow-up work and/or calls, are effectively closed.
- Coordination with stakeholders as needed to remediate user systems.
- Troubleshoot any problems or issues that arise with Windows desktops/laptops from the network drop to the client machine
- Prioritizing restoration of systems infected with viruses.
- Provide operating system update for Windows desktops/laptops.
- Resolve networking issues.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related technological field Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience on a Help Desk, or desktop support function
- Fluent in English (oral & written) as well as proficiency in Business Writing
Apply [email protected]