Company: Amreli Steels Limited Jobs
Position: Internal Audit Officer
- CA finalist article ship completed
- ACCA qualified with firm or industry experience
Experience: 6 months – 1 year
- Able to explain the audit scope and objectives of the audit engagement to process owners.
- Develop a thorough understanding of business processes in scope for assigned audits.
- Identify and document inherent risks and controls within the business processes.
- Follow a risk based test plan by selecting appropriate audit approach, test procedures and sampling criteria based on defined internal audit methodology.
- Evaluate the adequacy of process design and the effectiveness of controls in meeting business and control objectives.
- Identify and document control and process weaknesses and provide evidential support for findings.
- Lead internal audit assignments adequately as per annual internal Audit plan.
- Timely completion of internal audit activity and keep line manager informed regarding assurance activity.
- Propose practical and value added recommendations to address control weaknesses and/or process inefficiencies.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Participate in closing meetings with process owner at the end of fieldwork, providing clear explanations for identified issues..
- Any other task assigned by line manage which may include pre-audits of certain transactions.
- Display mutual respect within the team as well as with peers, associates and supervisor to deliver quality output.
- Demonstrate a healthy and positive relationship with auditee and handle situations, like disagreement with auditee, in cordial and intellectual manner without compromising on audit objective. Apply