Zong CMPak Limited Jobs Executive NSS: Zong is the fastest growing telecom operator providing cutting edge digital technology to over 26 Million subscribers nationwide. Zong empowers people & businesses with ground-breaking communication and customer services. Our aim is to provide seamless connectivity anywhere, anytime.
- To ensure Core network availability at 99.999%. Taking preventive measures to maintain it including routines and health checks
- To ensure Customer Complaints resolved with in TAT and ensuring that all network services are fault-free.
- Preparation and implementation of emergency plans, coordinate with vendors for required spares availability, provide second on-call support in case of any system abnormality in any region and escalate to vendors and management. Coordination with vendors for resolution of pending issues and for new features implementation
- Preparation of system routines and health check documents to be forwarded to regions. Keep updated record of these documents and make necessary changes whenever and wherever required.
- Serve as a single PoC for Marketing and other departments for fulfilling new requirements and take measures for their realization in the network. Also prepare plans for optimizing network on special events.
- Perform database related definitions which include routing plan update, tones loading, signalling data maintenance, data audits etc.
- Coordinate with Marketing and roaming partners for IR launch, testing and resolving related issues. Make necessary definitions wherever required.
- Define all necessary core network KPIs by coordinating with QoS. Analysis of reported degraded KPIs by QoS and take necessary improvement measures by coordinating with other departments and regions.
- Follow up and coordination with regions to ensure smooth and timely execution of all activities.
- Point of contact for coordination with all other departments for new features implementation and resolution of related issues
- Effective utilization of team members and highlight the additional resources and training requirements.
- To keep updated record of Core network spares inventory, asset tagging and related stuff.
- To coordinate with related other departments for day to day issue resolution and implementation of their new requirements
- Definition and implementation of automated procedures or processes to optimize the daily routines / tasks in order to get a better output in minimal time used
- Preparation of weekly, monthly report and presenting them after deep analysis.
Eligibility Criteria (qualification, experience and skills):
Skills – Generic:Works independently with little supervision |Responsible |Meet deadlines |Interpersonal skills |Team player |Ability to effectively lead the team.
Skills- Job Specific:
– Expert knowledge over core systems used in mobile telephony including MSC/MGW, STP, HLR and EIR.
– Expertise in SS7 signaling protocols and standards.
– Proficiency in signaling routing mechanism in MSCs and STPs.
– Understands the standard processes and procedures of execution.
Qualifications/ Knowledge: Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics/Electrical/Telecom/Computer) or equivalent degree
Experience: At least 4 Years’ of related experience Apply