Get Latest Jobs Via Email
M.Sc (Computer Science) 18 years BCS / BSIT preferably from foreign University
At least 3 years experience in MS Office, MS-Excel and Windows / Graphics with maximum speed of typing in public private sector
– To develop the website of the project and update all the necessary information on net.
– To assist in establishment the Call Centre for database and framing network of career planning of teachers / administrators.
– Maintain the HRM initiatives through programming.
– Establish database for professional development for support progressional development initiatives.
– Establish database for In-Service teachers with a view to coordinate professional development activities.
– Link MIS database with an expert inference enquiries.
– Propose plan and implement further advancement with regard to the establishment of one control room with full detailed facilities of projection through computers / internet / MIS / multimedia etc.
– Evaluate user needs and system functionality and ensure that ICT facilities meet these needs.
– Schedule upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems.
– Research and install new systems and applications.
– Provide secure access to the network of remote users.
– Provide users with appropriate support and advice.
– Assign and review the work of developer and other computer-related workers.
– Keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
Project invites eligible individuals to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested individuals must provide detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) containing all the evidences of stipulated skills, experience and qualification.
Applicants for the position should be Pakistani Professional with strong leadership and interpersonal skills and an extensive understanding of national and international social sector environment of the Public Sector. The appointment will be made for six months on contract basis, renewable on extension of the project and performance appraisals of set targets. An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated on the basis of qualification and experience.
Expression of interest either be mailed via post or emailed with recent photo to the addressee given by no later than February 22, 2013. Please do mention the “Position Applied For” and “Place of Domicile” in the CV. P.O Box No. 7382 GPO Clifton, Karachi
E-mail: [email protected]