• Manage and control all aspects of store operations to maximize efficiency and profit.
• Motivate, develop, direct, coach, support and elegate to the team, monitoring their performance to achieve store targets
• Analysis of stock information on a regular basis and taking appropriate action to plan ahead in order to ensure stock levels are maintained and that all available products are merchandised on the sales floor.
• Lead your team to success through continuous learning, by providing continuous product knowledge and customer service training. Identify any individual training needs and develop a succession plan for the store.
• Manage stock loss ensuring it is within the agreed target. Organize stock counts; reconcile any stock shortages. Put measures in place to minimize theft. Ensure that goods received into and dispatched from stores are checked and any discrepancies resolved.
• Gather market intelligence, stay up to date with current events, products, trends, to plan future strategies and action plans to stay ahead of competition, increase sales and capture a large share of the market
• Supervise the Team leaders, and the team members and ensure the job requirements, Guidelines and regulations are being followed. Coaching of the staff.
•Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||High school or equivalent
Apply Now –
Jobs in Kuwait
– Management Jobs in Kuwait –
Search All Jobs
Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Submit Your Cv