Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Our client from a manufacturing background is seeking to recruit a dynamic and experienced Senior Accountant-Arabic Speaking to be based in Riyadh-Saudi Arabia
Main Tasks and Responsibilities.
• Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing reports.
• Assist the Finance Director in the daily banking requirements.
• Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
• Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Supports budget and forecasting activities.
• Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, Controller regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
• Work with the external auditors to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
• Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the accounting department.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|