Get Latest Jobs Via Email
• Prepare and propose commercial plans and budgets for the coming year(s).
• Ensure that the targets for turnover, profitability and outstanding days are realized.
• Execute approved commercial plans within the set time limits and cost budgets and ensure that the costs are controlled within set budgets.
• Review commercial performance of individual sales staff on a monthly basis.
• Report commercial and financial performance as per agreed forms and schedule to the GSM.
• Support the Area Office Supervisor in reviewing all other staff on an annual basis.
• People manager with strong leadership skills Remuneration Package Motivate the staff to push Customer Service to the highest possible levels.
• Propose policy and organizational changes to the GSM.
• Develop and track a training register for all staff.
|Job Location:||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production; Lubricants/Greases Blending|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|