Reckitt Benckiser RB Jobs Project Manager Health Care: RB is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company, with brands (such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish) sold in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries.
- All end to end activities related to capital projects at Mauripur factory.
- Define and align scope of each project with different stake holders
- Develop and request budgets through internal funding process
- Develop end to end project schedules and execution plans with clear indication of milestones
- Budget forecasting and track monthly spend against submitted capex forecast to finance
- Work out cost effective strategies in utilization of resources & annual budget planning
- Providing technical recommendations and implementation for continuous improvement in plant production processes
- Work with venture teams & provide technical assistance in New Product Development projects
- Establishes and manages contract vendors for project execution.
- Ensure compliance & contribute to upkeep and improvement of Health, Safety & Environmental corporate policy/procedures & applicable legal requirements.
- Ensures compliance with all government regulations related to his area of responsibility
- Ensure strict adherence with Quality Management System(s).
- Any other task assigned by the top management.
Job Type: Standard
Primary Location: South Asia-Pakistan-Karachi
- A university degree in engineering, preferably mechanical.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience of project management in health care facility
- Knowledge of facility compliance requirement of DRAP-Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan
- Demonstrated abilities to plan, prioritize and team work assignments
- Proficiency at preparing and writing various types of reports
- Presentation skills appropriate for management level.
- Knowledge of all applicable codes, regulations, policies and procedures governing the assigned functional areas. Apply