Get Latest Jobs Via Email
The following section will describe how to delete items and place favourites in folders for easier navigation.
- To access your favourites open “Internet Explorer”
- When Internet Explorer opens select “Favourites”
- When selected, a drop down list of all favourites will be displayed
- Select “Organise Favourites”
- Firstly we will delete an item that is no longer required
- Select the item, then click “delete”
- Select “Yes” to confirm deletion
- The item will been sent to the recycle bin.
- Select “Create Folder” to start organising favourites
- Select “Rename” and give the new folder a name i.e. “computers”
- There are two ways to move items in to folders.
- Select an item then click “Move to Folder”
- Now select the folder and the item is moved into the folder.
- OR use drag and drop
- Left click the item and hold, then drag to the folder
- The black line indicates the position where the item will be placed
- When in the correct place release the mouse button, the item has now been moved to its new folder
- With folders created, and items moved, the favourites is now easier to navigate.
- Select a folder to view its contents