Lenovo Jobs Enterprise Sale Manager: This role is all about the importance of forecasting, sales and margin management; End User market knowledge and People Management. At Lenovo we have a ‘Do’ culture, so we need someone with passion, committment and dedication to the job of Sales Manager. The manager of the team for the Commercial Sector accounts is responsible for managing nominated customers set and building strong relationship with customers and all relevant business partners for this kind of business.
Maintains a personal relationship with customer’s and Lenovo partners senior management, has clear vision of customer and LENOVO unit strategies and understands where LENOVO can impact, enhance and complement customers’ businesses. Leverages a deep understanding of the customers’ organizations to identify key contacts throughout the organizations and direct the deployment of the rest of the team against particular buyer groups. Provides guidance and counsel to the managed team of Face to Face and inside Sales Representatives.
The Manager will create, develop, maintain customer set, forecast and pipeline.
Following are the primary roles/responsibilities of the Sales Manager Commerical Sector
- Manages, leads and encourages the aligned team
- Manages the customer relationships, primarily through a team of sales professionals
- Maintains senior executive relationships
- Leads cluster planning process (account planning and opportunity identification)
- Plans and facilitates and/or conducts complex negotiations.
- Responsibility for demand planning, outlook forecast planning and taking care of the reporting in appropriate tools
Deep knowledge of sales
- Ensures employees understand how their work contributes to LENOVO’s strategy, market successand your organization’s goals.
- Leads by example, set clear performance standards, provide straightforward feedback in a respectfulway, and actively manage low contributors,
- Recognizes outstanding contributions by employees and teams.
- Ensures a positive performance climate, listen to employees, address their issues and help employees succeed in LENOVO’s matrix environment,
- Fosters teamwork and inclusion among all employees – across locations.
- Continuously develops the employees to build a strong team: set clear development plans and goals for every reportee. Apply
Lenovo Jobs Enterprise Sale Manager