Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Purpose of the Job: This job positions exists in the C&P organogram and is pivotal for the Procurement/Non-Procurement Contracts. This position is responsible for articulating the tendering and contracting processes and the implementation of relevant policies, for all categories of procurement, Coordination with End Users and Procurement Unit on applicable standard terms and conditions to be included in the RFPs. Ensuring minimum/acceptable levels of risks are achieved during negotiations of the Contracts. Contract drafting, coordination with internal/external stake holders and Contract life cycle management. This position will be supervising a team for execution and management of Contracts.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Drafting of Contracts in accordance with the company policies while also safe guarding the company interests.
- Management of the Contracts by following the SOPs and ensuring the time lines objective are achieved adequately.
of End Users (internal/external) for interpretation of contractual
terms and conditions. Resolving disputes between the Parties.
of Vendors from Contracts perspective which includes negotiations of
Contractual terms and coordination for finalization of Contracts.
Desired Skills and Experience
Skillset & Behavior
- Knowledge of contracts in Telecom industry.
- Knowledge of company processes in Telecom industry.
- Clear idea of roles of functional departments
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Effective communication skills.
- High level of motivation and ability to meet challenges.
About this company
Ufone (PTML) is a wholly owned subsidiary of PTCL established to operate cellular telephony. The company commenced its operations, under the brand name of Ufone, from Islamabad on January 29, 2001, 26% of its shares have been acquired by Emirates Telecommunication Corporation (Etisalat). Ufone now has network coverage in more than 4536 locations and across all major highways of the country.Company is operating under logo of “Its all about U”