Advans Pakistan Microfinance Bank Jobs 30 May 2016 : Advans Pakistan Microfinance Bank is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Recovery Officer – Job Description
Location: Karachi, Sindh
Misson: The Recovery Officer is responsible to ensure that defaulting borrowers of Advans Pakistan actually repay their debt, either in the form of cash or through possession of assets given by such clients as collaterals upon loan agreements.
Profile: The Recovery Officer shall demonstrate:
- Ability to meet personal as well as the Unit’s objectives (quantitative and qualitative) determined by operations department
- Capability to negotiate effectively with clients, guarantors, valuators and auctioneers
- Ability to have the Recovery unit respect the law and avoid Advans Pakistan being taken to court
- Ability to abide by policies and procedures and have them respected by supervisees
- Ability to promote and ensure a clear, transparent and accurate information on each client
- Aptitude to work under pressure
- Capacity to communicate efficiently, both orally and in writing
- Good command of English and Urdu.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, marketing. Diploma / working knowledge of laws pertaining to collection / recovery will be an added advantage.
Required Working Experience: At least 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity. Apply
Loan Officer – Job Description
Location: Karachi, Sindh
Job Reference: ADV/PAK/LOFF2
Misson: The Loan Officer is responsible for creating and managing his loan portfolio, by:
- Understanding and finding appropriate solutions to the financial needs of our clientele
- Active field selection of potential customers
- Assessment of the customer’s ability to repay a loan
- Continuous monitoring of expected collections
- Field presence is required 80% of the working hours.
Profile: The Loan Officer shall demonstrate:
- Good communication skills
- Appetite for field work
- Interest in the development of small and medium sized businesses
- Good understanding about markets and businesses organization in Karachi
- Logical mind
- Appetite to learn
- Target driven, able to work in a competitive team
Required Education: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in commerce, finance, marketing. Education requirement may be relaxed depending upon working experience.
Required Working Experience: 1 – 4 years experience in the area of banking/microfinance/trade/business involving the development of a clientele. Apply