The adidas Group is a global leader in the sporting goods industry, offering a broad portfolio of footwear, apparel and hardware for sport and lifestyle around the core brands adidas, Reebok, TaylorMade and Reebok-CCM Hockey. Headquartered in Herzogenaurach/Germany, the Group employs more than 53,000 people across the globe and generated sales of € 14.5 billion in 2014.
Country: Pakistan Job Function: Sourcing
State / Province: Pakistan Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Sialkot Brand: adidas Group
Purpose: The Manager Quality A&G is responsible to ensure that the respective factories develop and maintain quality systems and establish standard practices in production so products are in accordance with our material and finished good standards.
- Collaborates with respective LO teams and factories to drive implementation of global quality programs, certifications and best practices, as well as conducts quality audits with the aim of continuously improving overall quality.
- Work closely with LO Production Managers in driving together quality mindset in the LO team and the respective factories; instilling the right quality lens in the factories.
- Collaborates with the Manufacturing Excellence team in order to achieve the quality module part of the ME toolbox.
- Collaborates with respective teams in timely resolving quality issues in production and development areas according to adidas Group standards in order to achieve quality and delivery objectives, and drive improvement results.
- Be the quality expert and coach, provides answers/guidance for quality related issues during development and production stage.
- Frequently visit the factories to be in direct contact with the products and identify potential quality risks.
- Understands product manufacturing processes in order to analyze risk factors using statistical data’s to prevent from quality problems.
- Ensure all quality related standards, manuals, guidelines and reports are up to date.
- Collaborates with production team in analyzing product returns and provide correctives and consistent solutions.
• T1 Suppliers
• A&G Operations and Production Managers
• ME (Manufacturing Excellence) Team
• Brand Operations – Project Management
• External: 3rd party testing institutes
Knowledge Skills And Abilities
- Strong managerial and communication skills
- Project Management experience
- Able to coach T1 and LO team to provide the right quality guidance.
- Competency in ISO process, Lean Six Sigma, Total Quality Management or other quality management system
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Good MS-Office, Outlook skills
Requisite Education And Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in manufacturing, technology or quality assurance.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Technical or equivalent related technical experience. Apply
- Jobs In Teradata
- Jobs In MSC