Gulf Air Jobs Sales Executive: Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, becoming one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East. Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 40 cities in 23 countries spanning three continents. The airline operates one of the largest networks in the Middle East, with double daily flights or more to 10 regional cities, in addition to select destinations in the Indian Subcontinent and Europe, from its hub at Bahrain International Airport.
We are looking for a Sales Executive candidate to join our sales team in Islamabad StationMain Objectives
To maximize GF revenue through direct sales efforts and excellent relationship with government and commercial houses and to ensure that sales target budgeted for the Station is achieved.
- Seek new sources of revenue through research and direct contact with private sectors and sales outlets of travel industries in order to increase sales opportunities.
- Promote and market GF products and services through regular visits to travel agents, tour operators, schools, clubs, embassies, ethnic institutions, commercial and government houses.
- Ensure to provide timely and constant provision of efficient services and product information to the above institutions and to the general traveling public through adverts, Internet/e-mail or CRS and in liaison with concerned departments.
- Maintain a strong relationship and regular contact with travel industries and their staff and inform them promptly of any relevant operational or price changes to ensure their loyalty to GF.
- Maintain and maximize new and existing business opportunities and revenue contribution with Travel Agents and Corporate accounts within portfolio.
- Develop strong, long-term working relations with Travel Agents and Corporate accounts.
- Prepare and develop account development plans to achieve short, medium and long term business plans.
- Develop tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities in both Travel Agents and Corporate market place.
- Provide all forms of assistance required by travel agencies in order to enhance their revenue generation and achieve their GF sales targets.
- Handle and investigate complaints, concerns, problems faced by travel agencies as well as commercial and government houses and resolve the issues to enhance good relations and to the ultimate benefit of Gulf Air.
- Survey the market frequently and monitor the competitor’s activity and promotional schemes and provide feedback and recommendations to management for appropriate action.
- Ensure Gulf Air’s participation in sales campaigns and public events and collects sales leads for dissemination to concerned departments and feedback management on current market trends and demands.
- Monitor and follow up Travel agents productivity report and ensure the agreed incentive are being paid on time to the agents, to ensure their continued support which results in more revenue.
- Represents GF at trade events, promotions and sales functions, including supporting educational and familiarization visits.
Education & Training
Gulf Technical College standard equivalent to OND.
Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
Strong systems literacy and numerical reasoning.
Outstanding selling/influencing skills.
Excellent negotiating skills.
Strong knowledge of all products and routes.
Experience: 3 to 5 years experience in related sales and marketing functions. The jobholder should have adequate background in major airline business processes, preferably in reservations, ticketing, and CRS systems.
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally in a complex, highly competitive and fast moving business environment.
- Creative, Entrepreneurial
- Effective time management skills
- Outstanding commercial awareness/business acumen.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of the Travel industry and corporate business. Apply
Gulf Air Jobs Sales Executive
- Citi Jobs Country Service Delivery Manager
- Procter & Gamble P&G Jobs Senior Assistant Sales