Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Emirates Airlines Jobs Finance & Administration Manager: Emirates Airlines is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
- Ensure timely and accurate recording, preparation and submission of periodic financial reports/returns/summaries etc. to enable the station transactions to be systematically recorded in the Company’s main accounting and reporting systems at HO
- Ensure that credit control functions are effectively carried out. Manage the Company debtors continuously analyzing, identifying and covering credit risk so that revenues are maximized without jeopardizing the Company receivables. Ensure timely follow up and recovery of all debts including under collection so that all dues are recovered within the credit period allowed by the Company
- Ensure that local sales reporting by agents are both timely and complete so that the amounts due to the Company are correctly ascertained and sales returns are reported to HO for revenue accounting
- Ensure proper screening and processing of invoices/claims so that amounts due to the Company’s creditors are correctly paid either directly from HO or EK Finance in a timely manner
- Assist Country Manager/ VP in providing information for budgeting and budgetary controls to enable him to exercise effective control over his departmental budgets
- Analyze revenue trends and highlight exceptions to management
- Submit special reports/recommendations to HO on significant developments affecting the Company’s financials so that necessary steps can be taken in co-ordination with the HO for proper handling of such developments
- Review financial systems and procedures being applied at the station and recommend changes or automation proposals wherever feasible for effective controls
- Implement adequate controls on Company assets (including verification, insurance, custodianship, authorized utilization and proper maintenance) to ensure that they are safeguarded
- Conduct staff performance review in line with Performance matters i.e. setting objectives and discussing development plan and conducting an Interim review before the final annual review.
Qualifications & Experience
- A recognized professional accounting qualification to the standard of Chartered Accountant, CPA or similar although this is not essential.
- At least 6 to 8 years of professional experience, of which 3 to 4 years must be in a senior supervisory capacity.
- Comprehensive knowledge of airline accounting procedures is essential and familiarity with IATA regulations with regard to passenger/cargo/excess baggage sales is essential
- Ability to function independently within an established framework and to be practical and innovative are necessary qualities.
Salary and Benefits
The Emirates Group is a highly profitable business with revenue of US$21.1 billion and over 50,000 employees. The Group comprises of dnata, one of the largest air services provider globally and Emirates airline, the Group’s rapidly expanding and award-winning international carrier. Within the Group there are a diverse range of businesses which offer a wide spectrum of career opportunities, all of which can be explored through the Group’s dedicated careers website, emirates.com/careers. Emirates flies one of the youngest, most innovative fleet in the sky to over 130 destinations across six continents and dnata’s network now extends across 100 locations worldwide. With our international network constantly expanding and opportunities arising in countries/cities outside of Dubai, we are looking for career motivated individuals to join our operations in their home countries.
We offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
Job Category: Finance & Audit
Primary Location: Pakistan-Karachi
Job Posting: 08-Nov-16, 11:35:00 AM
Closing Date: 23-Nov-16, 12:59:00 AM Apply