Siemens Jobs Trainee Engineer Customer Services : Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As a globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, we’ve organized our Company into nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Financial Services – and Healthcare as a separately managed business.
Job ID: 227053
Job Family: Customer Services
Organization: Digital Factory Division
Mode of Employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
• Field and on-call services
• Support in retrofits & upgrading Services
• Short term and Long term assignments on project sites
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelors Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
• Basic knowhow on Automation and Electrical Systems.
What do I need to know?
• Automation System Languages
• CAD & Office Tools
• Digital Logic Designing
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Apply