SNL Financial Jobs Feb 2016: Responsible for accurate, complete, and timely collection of relevant data published in SNL products for the information tracked by the respective departments. Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the information tracked by the respective departments.
Qualification: BBA & MBA Finance, BS A&F, M.Com and/or relevant experience required.
Shift: Primarily evening and night shift job.
What will be your day to day task?
- Capture comprehensive information on the data tracked by the respective department
- Monitoring and managing News Feedback ensures all client feedback is responded to appropriately
- Enter and resolve all external error cases
- Audit news errors
- Help copy desk manager update and clarify procedures. Analyze each error for procedural oversight
- Fill in as needed, or when available, on the Abstraction team, which handles news abstracts and relating of meta data to news articles
- Write abstracts for regulatory filings like 8-Ks, registration statements, non-timely filing notices etc
- Link data to news articles, such as capital offerings, deals, power plants and networks
- Review feedback on abstracts and tasks to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy
- Keep up-to-date in knowledge of content sets. Build industry knowledge
- Respond to queries and requests from various client departments to collect data in timely manner
- Update, maintain and run reports to generate useful audits for own department
- Provide input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the covered content sets
- Review feedback involving their content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends and reporting standards
- Troubleshoot problems or issues and provide meaningful feedback to co-workers
- Build and maintain relationships with contacts from other departments to actively track information on the covered content sets
In Order To Succeed, The Individual Should Have
- strong financial knowledge
- good team playing ability
- excellent communication skills
- positive work attitude
- critical thinking skills Apply